What is a Gemstone?
- Gem stones are wonderful gift from nature. They are natural and consist of unique physical properties which have a great power of healing and reverberations to bestow the wearer with sound health & wealth.
- Gems stones are classified as Precious & Semi Precious.
- Precious Gemstones generally comprises of Navrathna: Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Cats eye, Blue Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire, Gomedh, Pearl & Coral.
- Semi precious gemstones are like Garnet, Peridots, Aquamarines, and Amethyst etc.
How can we choose a Gemstone?
- Each gemstone is formed of unique composition of minerals & physical properties. These combinations are very unique, so in our culture our rishis have formulated scientifically as to indentify one’s specific gemstone through diagnosis of one’s horoscope. This diagnosis helps the wearer to adorn the right Gemstone which is comprised of certain physical compositions which suits the wearers mind body & soul.
- For people who don’t have a horoscope, there are also ways to choose the gemstone through numerology & also as per Zodiac based on month of birth.
Why should we wear a Gemstone?
- “Mani, Manthra, and Aushadha” is the ancient manthra to attain Goodness of Health & Wealth, Peace & Happiness in life. Here “Mani” refers to Gem stones.
- Since Gems stones are very natural unique & has some astounding reverberations, one can make use of it to enhance & benefit in attaining goodness of health & prosperity of wealth. There are so many evidences of History & Scientific facts to prove it.
- Gemstones are not a myth if one knows how to choose it scientifically.
@ Kanika we can genuinely help you identify your specific Gemstone & achieve your treasures of health & wealth by adorning it.
To unlock your connections to treasures of Health & Wealth call us @ 7019717071 to help choose your right Gemstones.